Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome Friends!


I'm Stacy Cooper and this is my blog. Let me introduce myself: I've been married 31 years to my best-friend; mom to 4 great kids ages 11-27; grandma to two cutie-pies, LoVe red, scrap quilts and almost anything retro-looking. The minute my youngest started 1st grade (5+ years ago), I started my business Farm Road Quilts. And I'm proud to announce my new fabric website, farmroadquilts.com (now I run both the website and the eBay store). My husband built me a wonderful studio on our property, so I can work at home - which I love! I carry quilting/sewing fabrics, patterns, notions and kits.

When I'm not working, I'm with my family, trying to catch up on never-ending housework, or doing errands. Wayward animals seem to find us, which we don't mind at all no matter what my husband says : ) During the summer, we love to get away from the desert heat to our cabin in Utah - aka our lifetime project.

I have all sorts of fun things planned - project photos, giveaways, ideas and more. I'd love to hear from you - email me at stacy {at} farmroadquilts {dot} com.