Friday, February 8, 2013

Road To California Pics

I'm back with the promised Road To California pics.  For those who don't know what that it is, it's a week-long annual quilt show held in Ontario, CA with vendors, classes and lectures.  My friend Linda and I took a one-day bus trip (from Las Vegas) on a foggy Saturday to see it, which I really enjoyed! 



Our bus-guide was Ida Connors (Las Vegas Quilters), and she did a wonderful job.  We had games, movies and prizes on the trip down there and back.   OK, now on to the quilt pics, which there are MANY:






















The next quilt was made by a Jackie Reilly who is the current president of the Las Vegas Quilters and who was also on the bus:






Hope you enjoyed them!


3 comments:

  1. Wow.LOVE,LOVE ALL THEM!!.It`s hard to choose only one favorite but one of my favorites are the ones with only two colors.Thanks for the pics and sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I will definitely not miss it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoyed these! The yellow "judges choice" quilt and the dessert quilt were my favorites!! I bet you had a lot of fun.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete