Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Almost Done (the quilting that is)





Still quilting those wavy lines on my 12 Days of Christmas quilt.  You can't tell by these photos, but I'm about 90% done.  I had to take a break to finish my (online) gift shopping, but I'll be back at it asap.   I'm determined to have it finished by Christmas.  



I'm really liking the texture those wavy lines give.  They're about (for the most part) 1 1/4" apart.  So so easy!




 Snickers doesn't care when it gets done.  : )

Linking to:  Quilt Story - Fabric Tuesday #166 
                  Freshly Pieced Modern Quilts - WIP Wednesday 
                  My Quilt Infatuation - Needle & Thread Thursday

14 comments:

  1. Stacy, the quilting on this looks so good! I'm sure you'll get it done in time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that fabric!!! And I love the wavy lines! I have not done those before. You are still doing it free motion with your feed dogs dropped? I need an open toe foot like you have there! Mine is not open toe, and can be hard to see at times.
    Great quilt!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking beautiful, it's for me right? Lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I really like the wavy lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a happy quilt! I can't wait to see it all finished! I can certainly understand having to take a break for getting Christmas shopping and wrapping done though. I've done three pillows, but my last quilt finish was right before Thanksgiving. Life just works out that way sometimes, I guess!

    Thank you so much for sharing this at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors on this quilt! A Christmas quilt is still on my to do list:>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates
    obat pembesar penis vimax asli

    ReplyDelete
  8. vimax so beautiful, it could be a creative business idea, thank you for the article, in wait for the next article

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete