Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello Again

Good to be back!  Here's what I've been up to:

I started a new quilt using Bonnie and Camille's Happy Go Lucky fabrics.  I'm calling it "Happy Pinwheels".  I have almost all of the 63 blocks done.  



Still tweaking my new sewing space -
 


Found some treasures at the thrift store -

some coveted turquoise Pyrex, and hex-y juice glasses

vintage pillowcases

And made some little needle books using this panel -



What have you been up to? 

Sharing at:  NTT at My Quilt Infatuation

8 comments:

  1. Cute design on your quilt. I am so planning on staying home tomorrow and working on one of my 4 quilts that I need to finish. At least that's the plan. lol! Love, love the Pyrex! I collect turquoise Pyrex and have never seen that pattern.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great! Love how you lined up those stripes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the needlecase and the blocks are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your 'Happy Pinwheels' quilt. Nice choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Stacy! I love the happy pinwheels. That line is perfect for it! And the new space is looking great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I think you've showed off the HGL fabrics beautifully, and love the vintage treasures too!

    I'm so glad you shared at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pinwheel quilt. I have made them on the diagonal but i really like them just up and down. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sewing room is looking great! I love your pinwheel quilt too. Bring your completed blocks to our sew day next week. And, I especially love your thrift shop finds.

    ReplyDelete