Monday, March 17, 2014

Things That Are Green

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  In honor of this special day, I'd like to share a few favorite green things: 

My new letter "S" that my friend Pam made for me.  She's been following along with Moda's Spell It With Fabric blog hop.  Pam, our friend Linda and I get together once a month to sew and chat, and she surprised us with our own letters.  It's now hanging in my sewing area.  



Not having very many St. Patrick's Day decorations, I started this embroidery project.  When it's done, I'll put it in a little pillow to decorate with {next year}.  



A green pinwheel from a current project.



Lovely green pine trees at our cabin, which we visited this weekend.  We could only get there by 4-wheeler because of the snow and mud, which we didn't mind so much. 



Hopefully I can get some time in tonight sewing on that pinwheel project I mentioned earlier.  I only have a few blocks to go and then I can start sewing them together.  Can't wait to share that!

                     Quilt Story Fabric Tuesday