Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Desert Quilters Annual Quilt Show

On Saturday, I attended the my local quilt guild's annual show with two of my sewing pals, Pam and Linda.  There was a good showing, along with fun vendors and good food.  I took lots of photos, as you'll see.  

But first, I wanted to share the basket that Linda made for me.  Isn't it (and she) sweet?  She shared about making it on her blog.


OK, on to the quilt show photos (click on any to enlarge):

 red & white quilt love

back art
 
fun diamonds

awesome color (with Linda)

love the jumbo chevrons

nice Baptist fan quilting

pretty hand embroidery

look at the tiny piecing on this one (with Pam)
 
makes me want to go on a picnic
  
gorgeous quilting














The next three were made by my friend Christa, who won ribbons on all of them. Way to go Christa!  Read more about them here.

String of Pearls

Modern X

Spiraling Out of Control

Maybe I'll put a few in next year's show, might be fun!

Follow me on Instagram where I post daily.  : )

                 Quilt Story: Fabric Tuesday